Thursday, April 19, 2012

Somewhere to Begin

Greetings lovely readers.

I suppose this is the part of the blog where I introduce myself and inform you of what to expect from this blog.  Well, my name is Lindsey but most people call me Mexi.  I am married to a wonderful man named Jason for nearly a year now, although we have been together for almost 5 years.  At least I think it's five, it feel like forever.  I am 8 1/2 months pregnant with my first child to be a boy named Jude Harrison.  I love the Beatles in case you can't tell.  I love making things simple and easy.  In another life I'm sure I was a teacher, or perhaps I should be one in this life because I love teaching and have been told that I am great at explaining things.  I think it's the idea of going to school for the rest of my life that keeps me from being one because I have never been a big fan of school.  I graduated college in 2009 and work at a used bookstore that I absolutely love.  I have no idea what I want to do in life and at 25 I'm not sure if I should be concerned about that or continue to just roll with the punches.  We're going to roll for now. 

Now, to be honest, I'm not really sure where this blog is going.  I will say that I am an avid lover of food and cooking so I can safely say that the majority of the blog will end up being about my adventures in food.  I also love Pinterest.  If you aren't in the Pinterest loop, don't worry, I plan to share all my fabulous finds so you can expect posts about those adventures.  I will admit that I can't sew, draw, paint, or build worth a darn but I like DIY crafts so perhaps my misadventures in that will be frequent features.  I can also say that everything in this blog shall be simple and easy.  I don't have the time or patience for anything complicated.

Now that all the boring stuff is out of the way we can get to the important things like food.  I  am proud to say that I have some projects in mind for the upcoming week, including dressing up Amish Friendship Bread and tackling the recent trend of freezer foods. 

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment