Friday, July 6, 2012

High Five for Friday

So, it's July.  When did that happen?  Ridiculous.  Hope everyone had a great week and an awesome 4th of July! 



1.  Jude has started sleeping for about 6 hours at night!  Yay!  Now if I can get off his old schedule of every 2-3 hours and enjoy it with him.  

2.  Husband and I put in an offer for a house!  It's a cute little house with an extra bedroom and a garage!  And it's only $24 more than what we pay now for rent.  Isn't that crazy?  I hope we get it!  The DIY projects are already spinning around in my head.  :)

3. The gymnastics Olympic trials were last weekend.  It was like the Cats won the NCAA title all over again.  I am such a huge gymnastics fan it's ridiculous.  My dream as a kid was to be Dominic Moceanu.  I still love her. 

4.  Got to have a Ladies' Night last night with some wonderful people from work.  The hostess made a delicious vegan meal of black bean burgers, sweet potato fries, and homemade funfetti cupcakes.  It was amazing!

5.  Went to my 6 week post-partum check up yesterday and got a clean bill of health.  Woo hoo!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Linking this post up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you through Lauren's linkup-- then saw that you mentioned the Cats! We're huuuge fans in this house, too ;)
    I thought I'd pop in & say hello to you... & your little boy is PRECIOUS!

    Following you now!
    Have a great weekend :)

    Bre
    blogbybre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel- it is absolutely insane that it is July already! Why does summer fly by so quickly and winter drags on forever? Congrats on the house offer! So exciting! I'll cross my fingers for you two! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you! I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete