Friday, July 20, 2012

High Five for Friday

I know I've been MIA these past two weeks.  I'm getting ready to go back to work (super sad face) and trying to get everything ready for that transition is hard.  I really don't know what I'm going to do without my baby bear for 8 hours a day.  Le sigh.

But anyway, I do have some posts lined up so I will be back to regular blogging soon.  For now I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk to share the good things that have happened over the past week.


1.  Our offer was accepted for the house.  We are just waiting for the appraisal and then hopefully it shall be ours!  I'm so excited to actually own a house.


2.  Baby Jude and I have been going for walks in the park while the husband plays disc golf with our friend, Dan.  The exercise and fresh air have been wonderful.


3.  We got a sneak peek of the pictures Jason's sister took of baby bear.  She was able to capture my favorite face that he makes which makes me so so happy.


4.  My little sister, Rebecca is staying with us for the next week and half to help watch Jude when I go back to work.  We don't see much of each other since I live a couple hours away so I'm excited to spend some time with her.


5.  I got visits from friends this week!  
My friend Ketron came up Wednesday to meet Jude.  She was my roommate my Junior year of college and my sorority sister.  It always amazes me that we can fall back into our routine as if no time has passed between us.
My friend Lucas stopped by to watch So You Think You Can Dance with me.  He was the guy I took to all my sorority dances before I met Jason.  The boy has moves.

Hope you all have a great weekend!   

1 comment: