Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day.  I got a few texts and well wishes for a Happy Mother's Day for the first time and even though baby Jude isn't here yet, I still felt special.  I look forward to many more to come and can't wait for the homemade cards and gifts from my little one.

It's back to the grind and that means a little inspiration is due to help get us through the week.  Without further ado, here are some of my awesome finds from Pinterest.






















Side Ponytail with Interest

I actually did this the other day for work and loved it!  My hair isn't as pretty as hers but it stayed out of my face all day at work and kept my hair interesting at the same time.  Plus, it's super easy which is a must if I'm going to do it.


Almond Milk Chocolate Ice Cream

I don't have an ice cream maker but boy do I want one now!  This chocolate ice cream is made with almond milk which is my favorite and seems super easy to make.


DIY Jetpack

This was just too cute not to Pin and seems pretty simple!  I imagine my son in four or five years getting one of these and wearing it as part of a Halloween costume.  Or just around the house for fun.  I think it's marvelous and can't wait for him to be here so I can torture him with all these cute ideas.






Cinnamon Roll Waffles

Um, can we talk about how genius this idea is?!  It's literally just your run of the mill cinnamon rolls from the can put in a waffle iron and then drizzled with the frosting from the can plus a bit of extra frosting mixed in.  When I'm no longer diabetic, I'm going to have one or two or ten of these babies.



No Bake Healthy Oat and Peanut Butter Balls

I tend to find a lot of unhealthy things on Pinterest so when I find something that is healthy and still sounds delicious I feel the need to share.  These seem super simple to make and sound super tasty.  Baby Jude makes me hate the smell and taste of peanut butter so these have to wait until I'm not pregnant anymore.  Just add it to my already gigantic list of "Things to Eat and Drink When I'm Not Pregnant."  Sigh.

Happy Monday everyone!  Or as happy as a Monday can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment