Tuesday, June 19, 2012

30x30 Challenge: Week One

Photobucket

Time for Kate and Lauren's 30x30 Challenge!  For this challenge I will be taking 30 items of clothing and shoes from my closet and making 30 different outfits from them.  This is A) to prevent me from shopping (not that I have the money to anyway) and B) to take a good look at my closet and see that I do actually have something to wear. 

My pictures are terrible this week, I apologize in advance.  I cannot for the life of me find my real camera so I resorted to the computer camera and my iPhone camera.   Eh.  No bueno.

#1
Grey Racerback tank//PacSun
Black shorts//Old Navy
Purple Jacket+Vans//Hot Topic


 
#2
White tank+Black flip flops//Old Navy
Bermuda Shorts//PacSun
Sweater Shrug//New York & Co.




#3
Jeans+Striped Sweater//Motherhood Maternity  (yes I know, I'm still wearing maternity clothes even though i probably don't have to.  but i love love love the sweater.  it's sooo comfortable.  and i just haven't dug out my old jeans yet to see if i can fit into them yet.)
Flats//Gap

I must admit that this challenge is not too challenging yet but I've already used 11 out of 30 items so it will be interesting to see how I reuse them in future outfits.  I may have to get creative.  This could get dangerous.

1 comment:

  1. I like your laid back style! I can't wait to see the outfits that you come up with!

    ReplyDelete