Friday, June 15, 2012

High Five for Friday

It's FRIDAY!  Yay!  The weeks seem to just fly by now that I'm not working.  It's been a good week but I'm looking forward to the weekend.  The husband actually has it off and while I'm sure it means it will be a lazy weekend, I'm excited to get to spend some time with him and little bear.

Anyway, here are 5 good things from my week.  Linking up, as always, with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk.

1.  I got a call from my Uncle Edward this week.  It feels like forever since I'd talked to him last and even longer since I've seen him, my aunt, and cousins.  They live in Texas, where I'm originally from, and it's just so hard to get down there very often.  He just graduated from college and I couldn't be more proud of him!

2.  I know I always post pictures of my sleepy bear but I just love our cuddle time so much!  I'm trying to enjoy it as much as I can before I have to return to work.

3.  Tuesday was my 1 year wedding anniversary!  My in-laws watched little bear while the husband and I enjoyed a wonderful hibachi dinner with frozen yogurt for dessert.  We even took bites of our wedding cake for tradition's sake.

4.  June's Birchbox came in this week!  You can read all about what was inside here.

5.  No picture for this one but I'm excited about being inspired!  I've decided to take on Kate and Lauren's 30x30 clothing challenge (maybe I'll develop some sense of fashion along the way).  I've got a pile of books I want to read before I have to go back to work and lose any hope of ever getting through them.  AND I'm finally figuring out how to cook and bake while taking care of baby Jude.  I'm really beginning to feel like my old, non-pregnant self again.

Have a great weekend everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!

    It sounds like you had a great week - good luck with the 30x30 challenge. I would try it, but I'm not bold enough :)

    Happy Friday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! The 30x30 challenge sounds fun, but I don't think I can do it... I'd much rather see what everyone else comes up with and puts together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! My husband and I are getting close to our one year (8/6).

    That cake is BEAUTIFUL!

    Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete