Monday, June 11, 2012

Pinterest Love

Hello all!

I know it's been a while since I've shared some of my Pins but life with a newborn is crazy.  Baby Jude is nearing three weeks old already.  Where does the time go?  Sigh.

Anyway, in between feedings and diaper changes and singing (terribly off key) baby bear to sleep I have gathered some of my top finds.  Enjoy!








Um, how awesome would these shoes be?  (Answer is supa awesome.)  Maybe it's the geek inside me but I want all five of these, but mainly the Lord of the Rings one.  And the Hunger Games.  And Doctor Who is cool too...



Boho Braid

Yeah we all know I'm obsessed with braids.  I love love love this hair style.  Pretty sure I'm going to do this one tomorrow for my one year wedding anniversary with the husband!  I'll try to remember to take pictures.  



Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake

Summer to me means strawberries and watermelons.  This twist on the classic strawberry shortcake is a must try.  Next time I go to the grocery, I'm getting the stuff to make these.

 
Tupperware Lid Storage

How genius is this idea?  I mean, seriously, how did I not think of this before?

 

Working on my fitness.  I mentioned before that I am down to pre-pregnancy weight (woot!) but I'm going to keep whittling down those pounds.  This is helping to keep me moving at least a little bit each day.

Last one:
 
Lego Halloween Costume

Future Halloween outfit for Jude.  Cardboard boxes and solo cups.  Yes, he's going to hate me.  But he will be awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment