Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June Birchbox


Yesterday was a great day for mail!  Not only did the new Game Informer come in (super awesome bathroom reading material let me tell you) but my June Birchbox came in!  Woo hoo!


This month's box was centered around the "Jetsetter" and came with supplies meant to help you look your best when you are on the go this summer.  My box was a little weird because the back of the card that lists what should be in your box was not accurate but for like one item.  The stuff I got was pretty cool so I'm not complaining but it's odd.  Anyway, read on for a breakdown of the loot I got.

  
Tili reusable plastic ziploc bag: Great for carrying around little toiletries, snacks, loose supplies in your purse.  I really like this bag.  It seems durable and waterproof which is good since I'm going to use it in my diaper bag to help organize and separate my things from Jude's.

LA Fresh Face Cleanser wipes: The name says it all.  I'm not one to wear a ton of makeup, especially now since I'm playing mommy and staying home all day, plus it's summer and I don't wear much beyond moisturizer and some eyeliner so I don't sweat through it.  I'll save these for those rare occasions when more makeup is called for.

thebalm cosmetics Staniac: This is a twofer (which is totally rad; I love twofers).  It is a cheek and lip stain, which seems weird at first (at least it did to me) but I used it earlier for my anniversary dinner with the husband and I loved it!  The stain made my lips nice and red without it looking like I painted on layers of lipstick and lip liner and gave my cheeks just a hint of color.  I may actually order the full size version of this.

Georgie Beauty Winks by Georgie: These faux lashes seem cool however I've never worn fake lashes as I don't really need to.  My lashes aren't super long or thick but I think they work well for my face.  I might give these a shot one day though just for funsies.

hair rules Lift Volumizing Shampoo: Again the name says it all.  I'm excited to use it to see if it really does give my hair a lift.  I have stick straight hair that I struggle with constantly trying to create some volume.  This may be my saving grace.

All in all, another good score from Birchbox.  What about you?  What came in your package?

No comments:

Post a Comment