Friday, June 29, 2012

High Five for Friday

Well folks, it has been a rather rough week in my household.  My baby bear has not had a very good week which is why I've been MIA and haven't had a chance to post my 30x30 outfits this week.  I'm working on that post later today though and will have it up today or tomorrow.  I just couldn't seem to get ahead this week and I hate that. 

But good things were still abound in my life and I'm here to share!  Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk as always.

1.  A rare quiet moment for me this week.  I like to pretend he's got a headache from all the other babies crying in the restaurant which is why he's grabbing his head.

2.  Is there really anything better thank a Cake Batter Mixer from Culver's?  No?  Didn't think so.

3.  We got to make it out to our first cookout of the summer last weekend.  It was nice to get outside and chill with the in-laws and their friends.

4.  I posted last week that I got a new dishwasher (finally!) which means I can now be unafraid to cook dinner without the hassle of washing all the dishes by hand.  Homemade Au Gratin Potatoes, steamed green beans, and Ritz crusted chicken were the first things on the menu.

5.  How cute is this face?  The husband took this picture.  It's nice to know I'm not the only one that takes a ton of pictures of this kid.

Here's to hoping next week is better than this week.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment