Friday, June 8, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy happy Friday everyone!

Hope everyone has had a great week and if you haven't here's to hoping your weekend is infinitely better!

Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk, to bring you some good things from my week. Join us!


1. Husband and I finally finished the puzzle! Major props to the husband for pretty much finishing it by himself. My interest with the puzzle ended when we got to the solid colored pieces, then the baby came so attention span went out the window. We bought this frame at Michael's and now it hangs in our bedroom.


2. Baby Jude and I went on our first solo adventures this week to much success. We have made a trip to the grocery store, the bank, Target, and Fazolis. We even managed a trip into my work so I could show him off to all my friends. He slept through it all of course.


3. Naps with baby are truly the best thing ever. Appa loves to join us now too when he can.


4. I can wear my engagement ring again! My fingers swelled up when I got pregnant and I haven't been able to wear it since November. I wasn't sure if i would be able to wear it again so could not have been happier when it fit!

5. No picture for this one but I am back down to my pre-pregnancy weight! Woo hoo! I plan to keep going so that I can get down to a more healthy weight. Another 20-30 pounds will put me there.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That little snuggle face is so precious! It's hard to believe they were ever that small once they get bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting down to your pre-pregnancy weight, that's a big deal! And your son is adorable!

    ReplyDelete