Friday, June 22, 2012

It's Friday! Let's High Five!

Yay for Friday!  I must say that I hate how fast the time is going now.  I only have a few weeks left of maternity leave and I'm already dreading leaving my sweet little baby bear.  :(  

Not a lot of pictures from this week but still good things happening.  I must say that doing this every week has helped me to appreciate all the good things that happen to me every week.  Even if they are random little details that only I really appreciate.  

As always I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk!

1.  My mom came by this week and spent the day with me.  Not only did she help me take care of baby so that I could finally catch an extra hour or two of sleep, buy me some much needed groceries, AND do my dishes for me, but she also helped me figure out how to get Jude to sleep better.  It's still rough getting him to sleep but he's sleeping longer now.  Woo hoo! 

2.  Speaking of dishes, my dishwasher has been broken for what seems like forever, at least two or three months now, and I'm finally getting a new one!  The landlady dropped it off last night and it is being installed today!  Praise Jesus! 

3.  My friends Ravon and Ronnie officially announced their engagement this week!  I have known for a few weeks now but they wanted to keep it quiet for a bit.  I'm so excited for them because they have been together forever and they are so awesome!  I already know that their wedding is going to be AH-MAZING.


4.  Last Friday night we had dinner with friends who made us an amazing steak dinner complete with green beans and mac and cheese (I swear I'll get better at taking photos of things other than my kid).  It was amazing.  What was also amazing was this wine glass that they own.  Yes, this is in fact a mason jar goblet.  
Yeah.  
Only in Kentucky.  
Holla.


5.  My baby Jude is 4 weeks old!  While it makes me sad that time is going so quickly, I am loving every second of being with him and watching him grow.   

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I would die without my dishwasher!

    Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy every second with that sweet baby. My sweet girl is almost 8 months old and it's flown by. Not sure where the time has gone :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time does fly when you have a baby so cherish every single moment. Mine are 7 and 5 now! Where does time go???
    Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete